At JadeCrate, one of the core focus points is finding truly fantastic, one of kind, hard to find (sort of) organic teas, many of which are grown all over the world, then packaged in the USA by some Tea-Artisans who are pretty serious about their tea. I cut back on coffee a few years ago to avoid my heart exploding, however, I still like a nice Italian espresso, made the old fashion way. When I converted to a tea drinker, I burned out quick on shelf brands and started my own search for unique, darn good teas. Found several organic, pyramid and loose tea brands and started working with these companies direct, to bring some great teas to our subscribers during the fall and winter (sorry, no warm spiced wine in the boxes).
- Tea contains antioxidants.
- Tea has less caffeine than coffee.
- Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Tea may help with weight loss.
- Tea may help protect your bones.
- Tea may keep your smile bright.
- Tea may boost the immune system.
- Tea may help battle cancer.